Radisson Rewards is currently selling its points with a 100% bonus. That means that you could practically book a night as an award night for €46
Hint: Radisson Rewards offers a simple Status Match.
The bought points are especially good for big events like conventions, where hotels/" 3142 target="_blank">hotel prices go through the roof, but standard rooms are still sold at a fixed price for points.
You can buy between 1,000 and 120,000 points + 100% bonus points. Thus, you can get up to 240,000 points. You’ll be paying US$3.50 (~€3.09) per 1,000 points instead of the usual US$7.00 (~€6.18). That gives you a price of 0.35 USD-cents (€0.0031) per point.
You’ll have to spend between 9,000 and 70,000 points for an award night. If you calculate the price that you paid for the points, the standard rooms would be costing you:
|hotels/" 3142 target="_blank">Hotel category||Hotels||Points||Price|
You can redeem the points in 1,183 worldwide hotels. A good way to search for suitable redemption options is to browse through Radisson Rewards’ hotels/" 3142 target="_blank">hotel index with filter options for the amount of necessary points:
Here are some examples for possible sweets spots in each category:
Category 1: 9,000 Points = €28
In theory, you could book an award night for €28. Nevertheless, the category 1 hotels for 9,000 points are mainly located in countries such as India, Indonesia, China… There doesn’t seem to be a single hotels/" 3142 target="_blank">hotel in Europe or North America, except for the Radisson Szklarska Poreba in Poland, which doesn’t show high availability for standard rooms.
Category 2: 15,000 Points = €46
You can already find some hotels in Europe for 15,000 points = €46, e.g.:
You should, nevertheless, always be careful. While you’d be saving money in Dresden, the hotels/" 3142 target="_blank">hotel in Katowice is often available for an even lower price than if you’d pay with points.
Category 3: 28,000 Points = €86
- Antwerp: Park Inn Antwerp Berchem
- Berlin: Park Plaza Berlin Kudamm
- Berlin: art’otel berlin kudamm
- Ljubljana: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
- London-Heathrow: Park Inn by Radisson Hotel London Heathrow
- Budapest: Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest
- Riga: Radisson Blu Daugava
- Riga: Radisson Hotel Old Town Riga
- Bangkok: Radisson Suites Bangkok Sukhumvit
Please always check, before buying the points, how much the hotels/" 3142 target="_blank">hotel usually charges, and if there’s a standard room available.
Category 4: 44,000 Points = €117
- Brussels: Radisson RED Brussels
- Toronto: Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto-Harbourfront
- Frankfurt: Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt
- Helsinki: Radisson Blu Aleksanteri Hotel
- Iceland: Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavik
- London: Park Plaza London Park Royal
- Mauritius: Radisson Blu Poste Lafayette Resort & Spa
- Rome: Radisson Blu GHR Hotel
- Malta: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands
- Malta: Radisson Blu Resort, Malta St. Julian’s
- Netherlands: Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Noordwijk aan Zee
- Vienna: Radisson Blu Park Royal Palace Hotel, Vienna
Category 5: 50,000 Points = €154
Even in category 5 for 50,000 points = €154 you’ll find some sweet spots in metropolises:
- Sydney: Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney
- Paris: Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne
- London: Park Plaza London Riverbank
- Croatia: Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Split
Category 7: 70,000 Points = €216
If you’re willing to spend a much higher number of points, you have category 7 with 70,000 points= €216. Here, you’ll find many very expensive hotels, e.g. in London or New York, where you can save a lot of money by buying points, but also many hotels where using the purchased points is no longer profitable.
- London: The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel
- New York: Radisson Hotel New York Times Square
- Paris: Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris
Award Reservations are Cancellable
A big advantage of award bookings is that Radisson Rewards usually lets you cancel them up until 6 pm on the same day.
* What the star implies: Links marked with a * mean that we will receive a commission if a booking or a specific action is made via the linked provider. There will be no additional costs for you, and in return, we can offer you Travel-Dealz without annoying display advertisement. Also, we won't receive any money just by setting links.