Fill the Form if you would like to Book Cheap Travel from the uk and Ireland with Sharingcost.com or just scroll down for content
No matter how little or how much money you have, spending it wisely is a good idea. Isn`t it? Bonusway will show you how to spend it wisely and get money back on every purchase.
Bonusway is a Finnish company founded in 2011 and based in Helsinki. Company work in close partnership with different types of corporate partners like banks, telecom operators and airlines and help provide the best online shopping content for their customers.
Bonusway now operates in 17 countries and also in Latvia and Lithuania. It is the leader of shopping rewarding services in Northern and Eastern Europe. The service is used by more than 5 million users and 5 thousand eCommerce partners worldwide. To try out Bonusway service please click below:
Bonusway is a shopping loyalty program that offers a cash reward for every purchase
How to use Bonusway?
– First of all, registration on Bonusway. You can easily do it by email or Facebook and it is free of charge.
– Bonusway is a page connecting hundreds of online shops: you can easily choose where to shop from. There are partners as Booking.com, Hotelscombined.com, Hotels.com where to book the cheapest hotels. Also the most popular shopping sites, like, eBay or AliExpress, where to get any product you need and much more.
– You can contact client service in your mother tongue (for example, in Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Estonian etc.) if you have any questions.
Advantages of using Bonusway:
– You get part of your money back without spending anything or putting extra effort
– You get to know online stores that you have not known before.
– Bonusway gets the best offers directly from stores (sales, voucher codes, information about new products) and informs about these offers by placing them on Bonusway website and sending weekly newsletters.
Check partner programs and see the percentage which you can get back for every purchase. For example, Booking.com – 4%, Hotels.com – 5%, eBay – 7 EUR for the first purchase, AliExpress – 3.6%, Rentalcars – 3.6%, Agoda – 2.7% (from all amount of purchase). Also, more services which could help you to travel, like, – Omio, Kiwi, City Sightseeing, Best of Orlando.
How Bonusway works, and from where bonuses are actually coming
For each purchase that is made through Bonusway service, Bonusway is receiving a commission from a merchant.
They share this commission with you. First, the bonus will have a status “pending” and later, after it gets approved, the status of a bonus will change to “withdrawable”. Bonuses will be paid after merchant approved the commission. This may take some time because every store has its returning policy and it has to be expired, so bonuses will get status “withdrawable” 1 – 9 weeks after the purchase or after the service has been received. Bonuses can be approved only for actual and completed purchases. Bonuses are not approved for returned or cancelled purchases.
After you have collected 10 Eur of bonuses with status “withdrawable” you can make a payment request to Bonusway. In a couple of days, you will see money on his account. You can send money to Paypal or directly to your bank account.
It is so easy. Just sign up, visit your favourite online store, choose any purchase you need and get a bonus! Spend money wisely and get money back. Register to Bonusway using links below
Do not miss to save the money, sign up already now!