Qatar Airways is undoubtedly one of the best airlines on earth, which makes this deal even sweeter. You can fly to Bangkok for only €440, including 30kg of luggage, on most dates from September well into 2021.
Worried about booking flights due to the Coronavirus crisis? We totally get it, but Qatar Airways is one of the many airlines offering a very generous flexibility policy. You can read more about it here:
We found cheap flights from the following cities:
- Prague: €440
- Copenhagen: €465
- Stockholm: €472
- Rome: €477
- Helsinki: €483
- Dublin: €485
- Brussels: €486
- Warsaw: €495
Feel free to also take a look at these other economy class dealz:
Iceland: Nonstop Starting at €108 From Europe in October 2020 (Hand Luggage Only)
Tokyo: €399 From Oslo & Prague With Turkish Airlines (Incl. 2 Checked Bags)
New York: €327 Nonstop from Milan with Delta (Checked Bags Add €100)
Miami: Starting at €212 from All Over Europe With TAP (Checked Bags Add €120)
Mexico City: €377 Nonstop from Barcelona (Checked Bags Add €120)
Montreal & Toronto: €255 Nonstop From Paris (€366 Incl. Bags)
Search & Book
According to the fare rules, these tickets have to be purchased before August 31, 2020, but we’re honestly not sure that they’ll really stay available for that long. Your flight has to leave from Sunday to Wednesday, and you have to leave Bangkok from Monday to Friday. These flights are not
You can check all available dates on Google Flights, and we then recommend booking these flights directly on Qatar’s website, as to reduce any risk of having problems due to the Coronavirus to a minimum.
The tickets are issued in booking class W, which for a Prague-Bangkok roundtrip should get you:
- 4,750 on Finnair Plus
- 2,950 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 2,950 on Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 2,950 on Iberia Plus
- 2,950 on Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus
- 2,950 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 2,950 on S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 2,950 on LATAM Pass
- 2,950 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 2,950 on Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 2,950 on Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- 2,950 on SriLankan FlySmiles
- 2,950 on British Airways Executive Club
- 2,950 on American AAdvantage
Data provided by wheretocredit.com. Without guarantee on correctness.
Information & Tips for Bangkok
Bangkok is both the capital and the largest metropolis of Southeast Asian Thailand. We often have reasonable offers to share with you. No matter if in Economy, Business or First Class – you can almost always find bargains for flights to Bangkok! Also, even luxurious 5-star hotels are available at excellent prices. Just some reasons why you shouldn’t miss Bangkok!
From the airport to the city center
Suvarnabhumi Airport is connected to the city center by train. Trains run between 06:00 and 23:59 approximately every 15 minutes and the journey takes 24 minutes. A taxi ride costs about 400 Baht and takes, depending on the traffic, 30 minutes to more than an hour.
All Dealz for Bangkok
* What the star implies: Links marked with a * mean that we will receive a commission if a booking or a specific action is made via the linked provider. There will be no additional costs for you, and in return, we can offer you Travel-Dealz without annoying display advertisement. Also, we won't receive any money just by setting links.